CEC provides opportunities for growth and exciting challenges
in a fun, safe and professional environment.
Careers @ CEC
Great Jobs. The construction industry is booming. Be a part of it! CEC needs your talent and skills for a wide range of jobs in our three expanding service groups (Electrical, Facilities, and Technology). From electrical, HVAC and engineering to internships and management, there are many opportunities with great potential to build your future.
Great Place. CEC offers a fun, vibrant environment where you can learn and grow in your position. We have many exciting projects for you to work on alongside the best, experienced team members in the industry.
Great People. Our people define who we are. Our workplace culture is filled with enthusiasm, commitment and passion for what we do. We strive to hire the best and brightest people who match our company values and culture.
CEC cares about the health, welfare and financial well-being of our employees. We are pleased to reward our hardworking employees with competitive salaries and flexible benefits which include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental and Vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Group and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- AD&D Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Apprenticeship Training through the IEC
Current Job Openings
We are accepting applications for the opening below. Please apply in person at our office during the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Account Service Manager, Mission Critical - CEC Facilities Group
- HVAC Chiller Technician - CEC Facilities Group
Our internship program is geared towards motivated, energetic self-starters who are ready to gain real work experience and make meaningful contributions to our projects! CEC’s Internship Program provides a challenging, hands-on experience in the construction industry. During your internship you will rotate between departments and work in multiple positions alongside experienced mentors. CEC offers a fun, vibrant office environment with the opportunity to learn, grow and add real value to our company. Join our team and reach your full potential!
- Internships are paid, full-time positions located in our corporate office
- Start/end dates are flexible around your school schedule, typically between May and September
- Candidates should be students or recent graduates in good academic standing
- Consideration is given to those in construction management, electrical engineering, or related business majors
- Interns are often considered for repeat internships or long-term employment
Candidates are welcome to apply in person at our office or email your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please apply in person at our office
during the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
1275 Valley View Lane
Irving, TX 75061
Equal Employment Opportunity
CEC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability, or any legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.